Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's see? My older blogs.

   Sometimes I sit here and my mind goes blank. It's "writely" called writer's block.  I sit here and stare at the empty text box. I start typing something then... backspace. Eventually, I might find something- post some random pictures- maybe what we've been doing, or just anything. anything.
I laugh sometimes when I'm reading older posts. Or in my case- blogs.
Let's see. In the past two/three years, I have started a whopping amount of ok... are you ready?

6
blogs.

wow.
amazing.
a little too much.


yeah. a little too much.

So why don't I give you the links?

Here's my first one.


My First Blog ever=DTrust me. This one is so old and was started when I was quite young, maybe ten or eleven. Most of the pictures are blurry and the text- looking back now- needs desparately changed! I would encourage you to go take a look, it's quite... ahem, interesting.
My Wordpress Blog.
After that one, my dad's and mine blog started mildly messing up. I think that's what happened, I'm not for sure on that...lol. So we gave a try on Wordpress. I was still quite young at the time, and Wordpress just was a little too diffucult too understand, at the time. So back to Blogger I went, establishing a blog that I have kept for the longest amount of time. It is actually this blog. Its URL was once www(dot)agirlslifeinjesuschrist(dot)blogspot(dot)com. But I changed it to what it is now.
With A Vision
Ok. Once I had A Girls Life Established, one of my best friends and cousin, (both "fanatics" concerning web design, blogging, photography, and learning everything we can about the computer- it's system, and learning programs!!=D) started a blog. It is dead right now, someday it is going to be living again! I do have a vision for this blog.  I hope to use it in the future- but for right now, the LORD has not clearly directed. And we don't update it because I already have two, and she's in a situation where she really can't. So for right not, it's well, as I said, dead.

Lastly, I started this one that I update several times a week.
Delighting In Him
I do enjoy updating this one.


So, who all agrees that I should just stick with this one- my photo blog- and Delighting In Him?

=D



Also, If Anyone out there Is interested In doing any Guest Blogging, See here.


ps. I actually just started a Test Blog on Wordpress yesterday. I just wanted to learn a little more, and as I said, since it IS just a test blog, I'm not giving you the link. That is number 6.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's fun to go look at your old blogs. Have a great day Followers and Friends- God Bless!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love people commenting, and its very encouraging! Thank you!
~Ashlyn