(19) Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
(20) For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
(21) For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
(22) For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
(23) That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
(25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
(26) For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
If your reservation is not in heaven, if you can't remember a time in your life when you haven't trusted Christ as your Savior, and recognized Him only as your way to heaven, and if you are not sure that when you die you will go to heaven, then you need to trust Him NOW!!!
John 5:28 says "(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,"
Do you know what hour that is? No one does, and that is why you can't delay now. You can't put it off till tomorrow, because in Proverbs it says that you know not what the day may bring forth.
Also, your good works can't get you to heaven. (Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.)
It is not of baptism, because that is classified under "works"! The ONLY thing that gets you to heaven is God's GRACE!
I pray that you acknowledge your sin, and believe on God, and his Son, Jesus Christ, whom he sent to earth to die for your sins. You simply could not make a better choice. All you have to do is BELIEVE! It's that simple! (Act 16:31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved...")
If you have made that choice to believe, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org ! And if you would like more information on growing in the LORD, go to http://www.solvefamilyproblems.com/.
Ps...If you chose to reject Him as your Savior, then I must say that your reservation is for Damnation... which is HELL-A REAL PLACE!