Sunday, May 29, 2011

Any Links for blog design?

       Hi everybody... I've been really wanting to redesign my blog, and well... I can't find any designs that I really like!
I have a few things that I would really like...
  • either very light pastel colors- or B&W.
  • polka dots- no stripes- no flowers- and if anything else, a design similiar to seen here.
  • and sidebar dividers that would match the overall plan.
So if you have any FREE blog design links or blogs, please leave them in a comment or email me them at any4404(at)gmail(dot)com.
I would appreciate it...
   PS: Judy C., or Kookster, could you please leave a comment with your email address? I won't publish it--- I promise ! I need to get a hold of you to ask a question!

    2 comments:

    1. http://girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com/ here is one! and you should let Gracie design it...she is SO good. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I've got a link for you.
      http://creatively-you.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for commenting! I love people commenting, and its very encouraging! Thank you!
    ~Ashlyn